60mm glass lens with approx. 2X magnification
Ideal for Hobbyists
- 60mm lens with 2X magnification is good for precision work.
- The edge of the lens is protected for safety.
- Rubber-tipped clips hold your work firmly.
- Clips can open up to approx. 12mm
Articulates freely with 8 joints
New joint mechanism for greater flexibility!
The positions and angles of the magnifier and clips can be adjusted.
Square, stable base. Anti-slip rubber on base.
Has a convenient built-in mini tray.
60mm Glass Lens
Approx. 2X magnifying glass lets you see fine parts clearly.
The edge of the lens is protected for safety.
- This product can be used for purposes other than soldering, but do not use it in work which places excessive stress on the clamped object, e.g. drilling holes. It may cause an accident.
- Use on a stable, smooth work surface.
- Remove protective caps before the tips of the clips are heated. (Please refer to ST-94 introduction video for how to replace them.)
|MINI WORKSTAND||TWEEZERS STAND|
|Type||Alligator clips||Reverse action tweezers|
|Maximum opening||Clips open to 12 mm||Tweezers open to 10 mm|
|Base: 50 x 50 mm|
|Note||Range of clips (for best stability)
5 - 145 mm
|Length of tweezers
Approx. 120 mm